Sunday, August 29, 2010

Croatia!


So we're off to Croatia today and I am so excited!! Time to get some sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not much else going on, we have been preoccupied with preparing for our trip.
We did go out the other night which was a lot of fun! I'm sure most of you have seen the picture of me from another wild night out. I won't go into details about that night because i really don't know any. But the other night I do remember and we had a blast. Made some new friends including an Australian girl who hates Australia, which resulted in a few friendly arguments about who's country is better. Oscar had fun offering people hot chips then, when they accepted, he would refuse to give it to them. Met a nice German fellow during his escapades.
The night life here is epic! So many places to go and even more people to meet. When we get back from our little trip we're finally going to go and check out Fabric and Ministry of Sound, should be crazy good.
Not much else to update you all on except that the next time you here from me it will be from another European country, so I'm sure i'll have a lot to say then!

love x

No comments:

Post a Comment